Trade COPA , UNIT No. 03 MS Word Class Test
MS WORD TEST MCQ
1. Which area in MS Word is used to enter the text?
a. work space b. work sheet c. slides . work book
2. Which one of the following is a word processor?
a. MS Word b. MS Excel c. MS Access d. MS Office publisher
3. Which one of the following is text styling feature of MS Word?
a. word fill b. word art c. word color d. word font
4. Which document view given an appearance as in web browser?
a. Draft view b. Outline view c. Web layout view d. Full screen reading
5. Which group includes superscript, subscript, strike through options in MS Word?
a. Clipboard b. Font c. Paragraph d. Style
6. What is the purpose of quick access toolbar?
a. To hold advance function b. To hold special function
c. To hold basic function d. To hold familiar and repeated function
7. What is the purpose of undo action in MS Word?
a. Restore previous action b. Get the current action
c. Goes to previous page d. Goes to previous paragraph
8. Which option is used to activate and deactivate ruler?
a. View →grids b. View→ ruler
c. Insert → toolbar d. Insert → ruler
9. Which option is used to locate any specific character, symbols or formulas in a document?
a. Find b. Searching text
c. Replace d. Selecting text
10. Which feature is used to adjust the amount of space between words for alignment in MS Word?
a. Spacing b. Scaling
c. Justifying d. Positioning
11. Where does the file name of the active document displays?
a. title bar b. task bar
c. menu bar d. status bar
12. How can we rectify the errors occurs while typing?
a. Auto entry b. Auto add
c. Auto spell d. Auto correct
13. What is the purpose of inserting header and footer in document?
a. To make the starting and ending page b. To entrance the appearance of the document
c. To make larger document more readable d. To allow page headers and footer appear on the document
14. What is the purpose of word wrap?
a. Aligning text with the right margin b. Inserting space between paragraphs
c.Inserting space automatically between words d. Moving text automatically to the next line
15. Microsoft Word is a ____.
- Computer Hardware Program B. Computer Non-application Program
C. Computer Application Program D. None of the above
16. What is MS Word used for?
A. Design Pictures B. Design Videos C. Paint D. Design Texts
17. Which of the following is NOT present in MS Word?
A.Word Count B.Font Size
C. Brush D.Page Margin
18. Documents can be ____ with MS Word.
- Created B. Edited C. Saved D.All of the above
19. Microsoft Word was released in which year?
- 1981 B.1982 C.1983 D.1984
20. Which of the following option is provided by Office Button?
- Open B Save C.Print D All of the above